Exciting ROR 2019 announcements are coming your way!
ICYMI: Readers on the River will be back again in 2019!
Check out the formal announcement video featuring J.R. Ward and 1,001 Dark Nights Co-Founder, Liz Berry: https://youtu.be/yGKBmoLfiGE.
In this post you’ll find the following info:
- Our 2019 Author Lineup
- Event Dates
- Ticketing Info (TICKETS ON SALE 11/8 at 7PM ET!)
- Hotel Info
- Facebook Group link
OUR 2019 LINEUP:
*Subject to change at any time.
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Carrie Ann Ryan
Rachel Van Dyken
EVENT DATES: SEPTEMBER 13 & 14, 2019
TICKETING INFO: Tickets will go on sale Thursday, November 8th at 7PM ET.
Here’s a brief rundown on how things will go:
- The link for the ticket page will be sent to newsletter subscribers the morning of November 8th. If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to the newsletter here: http://bit.ly/ROR-newsletter. We will post this link in the Facebook group and on the website the afternoon of 11/8.
- The total cost per ticket will be $168.74 each. This will include the $159 base price, and the $9.74 ticket service fee (per ticket). As with our 2018 event, tickets will be sold via Eventbrite, and the ticket page will be accessible via their website (via the link we’ll share on 11/8), and the Eventbrite app. All major credit cards will be accepted.
- There is a two (2) ticket limit per transaction.
- TICKETS WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE, but are fully transferable until September 6th, 2019.*Shortly after tickets go on sale on November 8th, we will post a ticket thread via our Facebook group where tickets can be resold (through September 6th, 2019).
- Due to the fact that tickets will be non-refundable, we will not have a waitlist. However, if you’re unable to get tickets before the event sells out, we invite you to check out our ticket thread (in the Facebook group) as we anticipate ticket holders will need to resell tickets due to cancelations, scheduling conflicts, etc. For our 2018 event, we had tickets become available (via the ticket thread) as late as the week before the event took place, so don’t fret if you’re not able to get a ticket right away!
- The hotel info and room block link will be included in your ticket confirmation email, which will be sent from Eventbrite once you’ve completed your purchase.
- We will also include our Author Table Lottery (for Saturday’s luncheon) and Ticketed Author (to help us gauge which authors need to be pre-ticketed for Saturday’s signing) forms in the Eventbrite ticket confirmation email. We ask that ticket holders submit their responses for these forms no later than August 1st, 2019.
Hotel room block rate: $169 per night, plus applicable taxes and fees. This rate is based on double occupancy.
The hotel venue information will be included in the ticket confirmation emails (via Eventbrite), and will be publicly posted via our website shortly after ticket sales open.
Here’s our official event lineup graphic:
*The lineup is subject to change.
Join our Readers on the River Facebook group to interact with our authors and fellow book lovers!
Programming and additional event info will be posted at a later date, so make sure you’ve signed up for our newsletter to stay up to date on all things Readers on the River!